Create your own personalised Oscar graduation bear by uploading a special photo or artwork drawing. The Dress My Bear personalised Oscar graduation bear makes a great school fundraising idea. Children create that special artwork capturing their thoughts and creative ideas and we put those drawings on a white t-shirt and dress the bear.Create your own personalised Oscar graduation bear by uploading a special photo or artwork drawing. The Dress My Bear personalised Oscar graduation bear makes a great school fundraising idea. Children create that special artwork capturing their thoughts and creative ideas and we put those drawings on a white t-shirt and dress the bear.
Once you place your order you will be given instructions on how to upload your photo or scanned design. If you don't have access to a scanner don't worry, you can send the artwork to us and we will do it for you. All original artwork will be returned with your order.
The personalised Oscar teddy is designed to Australian safety standards and measures 25cm at a sitting height.
How it works ↓
Create your custom teddy bear in 3 easy steps
It’s a very easy and fun process to get your own custom personalised teddy bear.
2. Next, choose the design for the teddy bear's t-shirt. You're free to pick any artwork, image, or design.
3. Once you've made your choices, simply place your order online. We'll then send you all the necessary instructions to begin the process.
Schools or organisations interested in organising a fundraiser should contact us to discuss your needs.
Tips on preparing your artwork
- Use bright colours and try and fill as much of the paper as possible.
- Use textas, colour pencils or crayons.
- If you are creating the artwork at home you should use an A4 sheet of paper, which is not glossy as this will not scan properly and will impact on the final product.
- The artwork can be designed in landscape or portrait orientation.
- If you have chosen to use a photo you should use one which is clear and focused in on the subject matter.
- The actual print size on the t-shirt is approximately 7cm x 7cm so a photo with a lot of small detail may not be easily seen.
We are not able to produce offensive or copyright material for more information you should read our terms and conditions.
Once you have created your artwork you will be able to scan (if you can) and upload it directly to us. Instructions on how to do so will be delivered to you via email once you place your order.
If you can’t scan and upload your image you can send it to us by mail and we will do it for you. We will send the original artwork back with your teddy bear.